3.11.09

found this

saved on my laptop but never sent:

Barret
I love you and miss you so much. fyi - every now and then marion and I just text each other to say how much we miss carpet.

Sometimes I think about how nice it would be to be able to call you up and talk to you. I also wish I could answer all of your questions. and you could answer all of mine. Like:

- do you think your mission has made you more or less weird?
- would you ever want to live in florida?
- do you hate me for not being a good letter writer?

honestly I still think about you so much. I still think of weird little tid bits that I want to tell you. or see something funny. or just hear about some gossip that I know you (strangely enough) would be up on. There are just so many things that make me think of you and no one else. i’m afraid that YOU think I don’t care about you. but I do. I’m just awful at letters.

Dear Barret
I am working on an orientation thing for the hospital I’ll be going to next semester. It is awful. There are a bunch of these online training things and they EACH take an HOUR! Arg.

I was so impressed by your key lime pie story. That is amazing. I wish I could have tasted it.

Remember your RA brian? I wonder what he’s up to…

I love that picture of me in a bucket.

Bearbodude

No comments:

Post a Comment